Wed May 19, 2004 3:02 pm

What is the part number of the special IH tapered bolts used to attach implements, etc. I cant seem to find it. and where can you get them.

Wed May 19, 2004 3:20 pm

IH has them, but be sure to get the correct length. Some are longer than others and you don't want to bottom out in a casting.... ouch.

Wed May 19, 2004 3:37 pm

TM tractor lists the part numbers as follows on their site:
Drawbar bracket bolt IH part# 351679R1 sell for approximately $2.75 each (short ones - 1" of threads)
Implement bolt IH part# 456630R1 sell for approximately $3.75 each (long ones - 1 3/4" of threads)

However, they no longer sell them and recommend you purchase directly fromm IH dealer.

I think J.P. Tractor Salvage still sells used ones. I got a great deal on a boxfull a year or so ago.

Wed May 19, 2004 3:40 pm

Thanks, I'll email JP.