McCormick spreaders

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

McCormick spreaders

Postby Red Rooster » Sat May 22, 2004 9:00 pm

I've recently run across two IH McCormick No 10 manure spreaders at auctions. Looks Cub-sized, and very similar to the 100s that people seem to collect, except the sides are wood. Anyone have info on the No 10? And was I smart are dunb not to bid over the $900 that one sold for today? I actually want to spread manure, and aren't that interested in collecting just to have it.
Red Rooster
(Eric Trahan)
58 Cub Lo Boy
52 Super C
43 H
Red Rooster
10+ Years
10+ Years

Zip Code: 13317
Tractors Owned: '58 Cub Lo-Boy
'52 Super C
'43 H

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun May 23, 2004 7:08 am

If all your are interested in is function, check with your local farm supply stores. Some of them around here stock one the right size for a cub, and most of them cna get them. Since the only thing I spread is B.S. I didn't pay any attention to the price.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government
to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the
government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

IHC 10 manure spreader

Postby Bob McCarty » Tue May 25, 2004 8:08 pm

I have an undated brochure showing six spreader models, the last sentence says that a Cub or Lo-Boy can handle the spreader with ease. Can't comment on the price, although I've seen several 100's that badly needed paint that went for about !/2 that.
Bob McCarty
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Zip Code: 80501
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Return to Farmall Cub