This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Pennsylvania cubbers

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bentfork
10+ Years
10+ Years

Pennsylvania cubbers

Postby bentfork » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:32 pm

Hey I would like to compile a list of Pa. cubbers, pvt msg me. Maybe whe can help each other out, swap parts and what not.
I'm also planning a get toghether in north central Pa so if anyone, anywhere is interested let me know. WE have a chainsaw carvers rendevous in Feb.,lots going on in town its a fun time, would like to do something then. Possibly a bigger shindig in the summer.
Jason A.
1948 CUB (ser.# 326XX)
sicklebar
Cub grader blade
Cub-193 moaldboard plow
Woods 59C belly mower

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Re: Pennsylvania cubbers

Postby KETCHAM » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:14 am

I'm in Ohio still might show up !!! Ya never know.Kevin i"ve been to Ridgway Pa a couple of times on the bike Kevin
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby grumpy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:26 am

May be possible for me to show up also. Your about 140 mi north of me. I've hauled boats and logs up and down 219 quite a few times to Buffalo and a place near Jamestown. I don't think I've ever been thru Ridgeway though. I always cut up over the mountain at Johnsonburg to St Marys and down through Penfield. Small world huh? Grump
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

crowman2
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby crowman2 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:20 pm

I live in West Middlesex, which is on the Ohio / Pa line, and would be interested.

Marc

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:30 pm

bentfork wrote:Hey I would like to compile a list of Pa. cubbers.

When people fill in their profile, we encourage the "location" to be filled in with the 2 letter state abbreviation, followed by city or however much detail you care to add. If you look at the members list and click on the location heading, the list will be sorted by location. Everyone that filled in location in the form suggested will be grouped together by state.

47studebaker
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby 47studebaker » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm in Mill Hall, PA not very far from I 80.

bentfork
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby bentfork » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:35 pm

thanks for the member location idea. never done this before hope i can put something together that everyone enjoys.
Jason A.
1948 CUB (ser.# 326XX)
sicklebar
Cub grader blade
Cub-193 moaldboard plow
Woods 59C belly mower

Hengy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 15101
eBay ID: lacrosseorgans
Skype Name: Mike.Hengelsberg
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub "Merlin"
1955 Cub "Lewis"
Cub Trailer
A-60 Blade
Cub-22 Mower
193 Plow

Postby Hengy » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Bentfork... I am originally from Pittsburgh and have a bunch of family from that area. I would be interested in a get-together as well...depending on the time of year... I know that PGH isn't that close to your neck of the woods, but what the heck! You only go around once!

Mike in La Crosse, WI
Mike (Happy as a Lark in Allison Park, PA)
Image Image

Check out my Restoration Thread (1955 Cub, Lewis)

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522

Postby grumpy » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:19 am

Jim Becker wrote: If you look at the members list and click on the location heading, the list will be sorted by location. Everyone that filled in location in the form suggested will be grouped together by state.

Jim, I'm not the smartest puppy in the litter but when I go to members and sort by location it gives me a list of names but not states . Just gives me the names , when they joined, rank and pm info. no location . Grump
:?: :)
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:35 am

You are looking at an ascending sort by location. A lot of people leave the location blank and they end up at the front of the list. If you page down enough times you will find some entries.

RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32536

Postby RaymondDurban » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:39 am

grumpy wrote:Jim, I'm not the smartest puppy in the litter but when I go to members and sort by location it gives me a list of names but not states . Just gives me the names , when they joined, rank and pm info. no location . Grump
:?: :)

After clicking on 'Members' above, click 'LOCATION' to sort by local. The first return will show the 'WEBSITE, LOCATION' field blank. This is because those members never put this information into their profile. When you start sifting through the entries, pages 1-82 (top right) it will start showing locations, in alphabetic order. The Pennslyvania (PA) members will start showing up on page 65.

**JIm beat me

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:24 am

Keep in mind, the only way this will work best is if everybody uses the standardized format of "state, city" such as "OH, Cincinnati". Spelling out the entire state name or putting it after the city will not allow it to show up in alphabetical order when a search is performed and just causes more work for the searcher. So if you do want to enter that info please enter it correctly as the forum has requested. It helps you as well as the others when a search is done.

Keep in mind that since you are not offering other personal info, entering your location in your profile will not put you at risk to hackers or ID theft.

Think about it, It does help you and your fellow Cubbers when help may be needed.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

brian kov
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby brian kov » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:53 am

i am in western pa and i would like to make it over there if'n you decide to do something in the warmer months , i dont mind the cold but 3.5 month old baby Savannah cant deal with it yet . :D
1955 intrnational lo-boy w/ fasthitch, 1960 farmall cub w/fathitch .fasthitch moleboard ,disk,carryall rotovator,54a blade,I.H. 1ooo loader , Syms all wheather cab. PROUD MEMBER OF THE 500 CLUB LO-BOY THAT IS . 1972 154 lo boy

JBall8019
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby JBall8019 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:16 am

hi bentfork
i drive through your town on my way to warren pa about once a month.
john

Philc40
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 19114
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub

Postby Philc40 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:16 pm

I think I'm the only Cubber from Philadelphia County. Don't know if thats a good thing? :?
"In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved."
~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Return to “Farmall Cub”