This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Pennsylvania cubbers

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Pennsylvania cubbers

Postby Barnyard » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:34 pm

I count six members fro PA that have replied to this thread. If I wanted to do a sorted search of PA members from the member list Grumpy would be the only one that would readily show up. The others would either be lost in the search or I would have to spend a bit of time searching because of the way you have formatted your profile.

If I wanted to be included in a local get together I would want my name and location to be easily found.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

bentfork
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby bentfork » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:55 pm

sent you guys a PM. Looks like i'm starting to get a pretty good sized list of interseted cubbers. I better come up with something good!
Jason A.
1948 CUB (ser.# 326XX)
sicklebar
Cub grader blade
Cub-193 moaldboard plow
Woods 59C belly mower

daddydip
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 19320
eBay ID: 2001fltri
Tractors Owned: CC108
1948 farmall f cub
1955 farmall f cub
1955 international lo boy
1952 vai case
2005 236B Caterpillar
1999 TDI Jetta MK IV I like!
2008 H.D FLTRI

Postby daddydip » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:59 pm

hi bentfork, i'm over here in southeast pa. i will be willing weather and circumstance permitting. how close to cecil's event are you going to be with yours? as of right now i have to go there. he might even be closer.but like you said we can swap stuff. darn shame i can't get you over after work to work on the cub :lol: :lol: the summer thing may be a better fit for me but then again we will see. i am willing to do any running and checking on this end of the great state of PENNSYLVANIA. 8) :idea: 8)
michael
One Life , One Love , A Love Supreme

The only thing new is untold history, Harry Truman

bentfork
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby bentfork » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:37 pm

daddydip wrote:hi bentfork, i'm over here in southeast pa. i will be willing weather and circumstance permitting. how close to cecil's event are you going to be with yours? as of right now i have to go there. he might even be closer.but like you said we can swap stuff. darn shame i can't get you over after work to work on the cub :lol: :lol: the summer thing may be a better fit for me but then again we will see. i am willing to do any running and checking on this end of the great state of PENNSYLVANIA. 8) :idea: 8)
michael

Good to here from ya michael, Cecils thing would be quite a drive from where i'm at. I'm located in north central part of the state. Thats why i thought it would be a good location. It's looking like a summer event is going to be planned I'll add ya to my list and keep ya posted.
Jason A.
1948 CUB (ser.# 326XX)
sicklebar
Cub grader blade
Cub-193 moaldboard plow
Woods 59C belly mower

56cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 15057

Postby 56cub » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:57 pm

I am in Mcdonald pa which is in western pa and i own a 1956 cub.
I am also interested if anyone else is around me.

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522

Postby grumpy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:33 pm

Barnyard wrote:I count six members fro PA that have replied to this thread. If I wanted to do a sorted search of PA members from the member list Grumpy would be the only one that would readily show up. The others would either be lost in the search or I would have to spend a bit of time searching because of the way you have formatted your profile.

If I wanted to be included in a local get together I would want my name and location to be easily found.

Better mark this on your score sheets cause it's ONE of the few things I've done right. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: Grump

Kevin-----Don't even say it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081

Postby danovercash » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 am

I know it seems harsh, but maybe a two letter state ID first in the Location part of the profile should be a requirement for posting on the forum? No one can be found from that infomation alone.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

66beetle
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby 66beetle » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:29 pm

This sounds like a good time. I'd be interested as well. Tat's a nice area all up through there. No too far from western PA either! Look forwrd to hearing more.
John

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:37 pm

Jason, when you schedule the summer event check the announcement forum a see the calendar of events so you don't overlap on another CubFest. Many of the guys already go to many of the established fests and if you have your date the same as another that is within a couple hundred miles you take the risk of losing attendees.

Another way to look at it is if the guys from neighboring states don't have plans they may show up at yours.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

bentfork
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby bentfork » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Barnyard wrote:Jason, when you schedule the summer event check the announcement forum a see the calendar of events so you don't overlap on another CubFest. Many of the guys already go to many of the established fests and if you have your date the same as another that is within a couple hundred miles you take the risk of losing attendees.

Another way to look at it is if the guys from neighboring states don't have plans they may show up at yours.

Aready had that in mind Barnyard, don't wanna step on any toes with this thing. Looks like i'm getting pretty good feedback and i definatly want anyone from any state to come. I'm gonna try to contact the people on my list and come up with a date that the majority could attend.
Jason A.
1948 CUB (ser.# 326XX)
sicklebar
Cub grader blade
Cub-193 moaldboard plow
Woods 59C belly mower

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Sounds like you have a good plan. Go for it!

Circle of Safety

Farrun
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Pennsylvania cubbers SELLING ALL MY CUBS & IMPLEMENTS

Postby Farrun » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:26 pm

I have two Cubs, a 1954 with a fast hitch and a woods belly mower. This one looks good, starts most of the time without trouble (hey, we all know the deal with an antique tractor!) and has a nice paint job. The 2nd is a 1957 with a front end loader. This one is far more difficult to start. I always have the feeling I'm missing something basic with this one to get it running better, but I'm no mechanic and I'm tired of hoping I'll suddenly learn how to be one! :)

I gave in to my need for a reliable tractor to do the work I need to do on our property and bought a brand new Kubota. It makes me sad to do it, but I want to sell the Cubs to make room in my barn, including all the implements I've implements I've collected for them, which includes: Woods pull behind mower, Flat belt angle pulley, fast hitch adapter, pulley for belly mower,cultivator, chains, hydraulic pump for back end of tractor, wheel weights, drawbars, plow, disc harrow, PTO gear reducer/inverter.

I'm selling all of it. I thought I'd start in this list of PA Cubbers so that there's less problem for potential buyers to view and pick up the pieces.

Contact me via PM to arrange to see the stuff and to give me your best offers.

Thanks!

Faron
1957 Cub

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Postby KETCHAM » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:39 pm

Grump how ya doing!!! With gas prices dropping ya never know when I'll show up.Working saturdays,free on sundays.Come up with a time-might be able to get off work.Kevin :twisted: :twisted:
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A

Postby Don McCombs » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Faron,

I sent you a PM.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

dutchman
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby dutchman » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:11 pm

I'm not too far from Philadelphia, I'm in extreme eastern Berks, 10 miles west of rt 100. I've found a fair amount of cub stuff in your general area.

Return to “Farmall Cub”