Cub-Arama

Wed May 26, 2004 12:44 pm

Hello, I am not getting to post update as oftened as liked, but we have been staying pretty busy. We are still getting reservations in pretty steady. Going to have a couple of new states this year. Hoping to have 200 cub and cub cadets in this year. We are going to have a sit down dinner for everyone on Saturday evening (like last year) with IH trivia and will have a big screen TV in the banquet room showing Old IH movies. Also I have been getting a few calls from folks that are wanting to come for the first time and wondering how many of their favorite people from this board will be there, I knew of a few But those of you that are coming if you don't mind let me know or post a responce (even if you have not got your reservation in yet) Again anyone that would want to put on a demo of some sort please contact me, some one new or someone that did one last year. A quick reminder for those still sending in registrations One last thing for today, how about a couple of suggustions for some additional FUN trophies?

Wed May 26, 2004 1:24 pm

You should already have my reservations.

Wed May 26, 2004 2:24 pm

Hello Jamie,

I will be there with my '49 FCUB Rusty, fitted with a 4 1/2 ft Mott Flail mower, and my father will be there with his '48 FCUB, Bingo. We are not sure what implement we will fit on Bingo yet. I hope to get our forms sent to you in the next couple of weeks. :wink:

Wed May 26, 2004 8:18 pm

OK Jamie, you've finally shamed me into filling out the form. As the famous saying goes: "The check is in the mail." :)