This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub-Arama

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
IH GIRL
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub-Arama

Postby IH GIRL » Wed May 26, 2004 12:44 pm

Hello, I am not getting to post update as oftened as liked, but we have been staying pretty busy. We are still getting reservations in pretty steady. Going to have a couple of new states this year. Hoping to have 200 cub and cub cadets in this year. We are going to have a sit down dinner for everyone on Saturday evening (like last year) with IH trivia and will have a big screen TV in the banquet room showing Old IH movies. Also I have been getting a few calls from folks that are wanting to come for the first time and wondering how many of their favorite people from this board will be there, I knew of a few But those of you that are coming if you don't mind let me know or post a responce (even if you have not got your reservation in yet) Again anyone that would want to put on a demo of some sort please contact me, some one new or someone that did one last year. A quick reminder for those still sending in registrations One last thing for today, how about a couple of suggustions for some additional FUN trophies?
Jamie
JP Tractor Salvage

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed May 26, 2004 1:24 pm

You should already have my reservations.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Wed May 26, 2004 2:24 pm

Hello Jamie,

I will be there with my '49 FCUB Rusty, fitted with a 4 1/2 ft Mott Flail mower, and my father will be there with his '48 FCUB, Bingo. We are not sure what implement we will fit on Bingo yet. I hope to get our forms sent to you in the next couple of weeks. :wink:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed May 26, 2004 8:18 pm

OK Jamie, you've finally shamed me into filling out the form. As the famous saying goes: "The check is in the mail." :)
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”