This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Missy is ready to go to work.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon May 31, 2004 9:57 am

ChickenWing wrote:I see a bunch of them at binder books, but not sure which is the right one. There are not pics of most of them. Do you recall which one it might be? Is it two different decals, or is it all in one?

http://www.binderbooks.com/decals.htm
They asked me the year and serial number. Those are what I received.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon May 31, 2004 2:42 pm

When I was working on Missy, I asked John where he got the decals for her.....he said Binder Books. Dad's cub is a '48, so I called Binder Books and told them exactly what I was looking for. The guy on the phone said they had exactly what I needed. Give them a call....they'll get the right ones to you. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Return to “Farmall Cub”