Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
I finally received the video yesterday after about two weeks. I had been waiting for it before I started to put the engine back together. I sat down and watched it last night. It was OK, just OK. Save your $30. Even shade-tree mechanics would be bored. It did not go into enough detail on certain things like clutch adjustment. He did not use a drop of anti-seize or put anything on the head bolts.
What I did like was that it's a husband & wife team! I can't even hang wallpaper with my sweetie. She actually got her hands greasy.
So if anybody wants this video I will gladly let it go for $15. Just let me know. The engine is going back together tonite.
Ken, Annie the '48 Cub & 1282 Cub Cadet.
I think we gotter if'n she don't kick, Andy Griffith.
Ken (48 Cub)
- 10+ Years
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 11:10 am
- Location: KY, Fisherville
- Zip Code: 40023
- Tractors Owned: 1948 FCub
- Circle of Safety: Y
I looked at one of these vidios a while back, It made me sick!! as you said it didnt go into detail in many things but most of all what really bothered me was the fact that they didnt cleand the sludge out of the block. didnt show anything about having the machine work done and how to go about that. to me it was a complete waste. well not complete, i did like the husband & wife team too.
- 10+ Years
- Posts: 1489
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:01 pm
- Location: Hubbard Ohio
- Zip Code: 44425
- Tractors Owned: I own a 1950 cub demo, 1948 farmall cub, 1944 International I-9, a 1976 internationl cub, a 1975 international cub with fast hitch roleover plow and disc. a 1962 JD-440 dozer with 253 detroit, a 1952 JD-B, a 1979 international 3200 skid loader, a 1957 international S-160 truck, a 1929 Mccormic deering 10-20, a 1952 case S0 tractor. a pennsylvaning meteor rgarden tractor and sevrial cub cadets.
Return to Farmall Cub
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: artc, ericofmaine and 8 guests