This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

FLUIDS AND LUBES TO USE

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
HART
10+ Years
10+ Years

FLUIDS AND LUBES TO USE

Postby HART » Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:26 pm

WHAT LUBES SHOULD I BE USING IN MY 1952 CUB ? I USE HYDRAULIC AND TRANSMISSION IN ALMOST ANYTHING THAT TAKES FLUID.... BIG MISTAKE ?? I USED TRANSMISSION FLUID IN THE STEERING GEAR HOUSING THE OTHER DAY AND I SEE IT IS RUNNING OUT A LITTLE... THANKS

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:39 pm

Most on this sight use SAE 30WT in the engine and 80W-90 gear oil in the steering, transmission/differential, and final drives. Case/IH Hytran should be used in the touch control if your cub is equipped with it. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Return to “Farmall Cub”