This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

fan belts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
steel_cow
10+ Years
10+ Years

fan belts

Postby steel_cow » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:03 am

I have a 1949 Farmall Cub with a Cub-22 sickle bar mower. I need to buy a belt for the mower. Can anyone tell me what size I need?

Also, I need a belt for my generator. What size should I buy for that?

Thanks
It is always easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

PAUL K. in N.H.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby PAUL K. in N.H. » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:37 pm

Hello
Do you have a local CASE IH dealer ? If not you could get one from Ken at, I think http://www.cngco.com I think thats the correct site, if not someone will correct me I hope. Ken should be able to fix you up ,if you don't have a local dealer. GOOD LUCK !! Paul K. in N.H.

steel_cow
10+ Years
10+ Years

Fan Belts

Postby steel_cow » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:00 am

Thanks for the help. I have actually just moved to Athens, ME (forgot to change my profile). There may be a local dealer, however, because I am new to the area, I have not been able to find one. I e-mail the folks at the web site you showed me I will let you know how I make out.
It is always easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!!

PAUL K. in N.H.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby PAUL K. in N.H. » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:12 am

Hi s.c.
There is a place called R.C. Hazelton's in Bangor and one in Cumberland ME. I know of another one with a different name also in ME. I just can't think of it at this moment. Paul K. in N.H.

Return to “Farmall Cub”