This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

mall cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BW AND TUBBY
10+ Years
10+ Years

mall cub

Postby BW AND TUBBY » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:26 am

Hi cubbers, So last week I'm on vacation in New Orleans and the wife needs a shoping fix. We end up at the Riverwalk . We step onto a Martigra store and what do I see ? a beautiful square grill cub covered in beads ! There were enough beads and no bra I figured its name was Floosie and I didn't look any more.(yeah sure). Only thing could have been better was a little dirt on the tires. What a way to spend my 50th birthday, Burbon st. and a cub. When I got home 437 msg. on the board. I don't post much but I do enjoy reading and learning. Thanks for being here. BW and TUBBY

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:22 am

BW, Just goes to show you that you never know where you'll find a cub! I noticed that Miller Tire graced the front cover of their latest sale catalog with a cub.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”