Re: magneto impulse puller

Mon May 04, 2009 6:15 pm

John:

As soon as the price is in, my order will be on the way :!:

Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm

This is an oooooollllldddddd post to be dragging to the top again. Did these impulse pullers ever happen? I have a couple mags I need to dig into, and would like to buy one (or borrow one if someone would be willing)...

Are there any more available for purchase?

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Mike - I think John sold all the ones he had made. Check with Earl.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Bigdog wrote:Mike - I think John sold all the ones he had made. Check with Earl.

Mike,

I've got one of both. I prefer Earl's.

Bill

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 pm

I'll take one too....
Dakcub

Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm

dakcub wrote:I'll take one too....
Dakcub

Robert, they are all sold (I believe). This is an older thread that discussed them. You have to contact Earl for them now.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:44 pm

They guy that made them for me does not plan to make any more, so you will need to contact Earl for one.

Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:10 am

I am some glad that I put me order in early and got one. Nicely made, I like it a lot.

Is Earl making them now? Haven't seen anything posted so far on it. Did I miss it :?:

Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:08 am

Rudi, He had them at the Tug last year. I think they may also have been listed in the For Sale Forum last year. I don't think they are in the specialty parts list.

Bob

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Bob"

I need some updates from Bill or Earl on what is available as well as pics if possible. I think there are items I am missing both in the Specialty Services page and in my Tool Box :!: :idea: :D