Home from Cubfest 2004

Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:59 pm

Just rolled in a while ago from Farmer Robinson's place. Cubfest 2004 is now officially in the record books. We had a great time, met some new cubbers and spun a few yarns around the campfire. Will have some pictures posted after while. I have a couple of video clips of plowing as well. Gotta unload the trailer and put some things away. Will check back and post a photo link soon.

Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Good to see you made it home .I arrived home just as the sun was setting last evening. I enjoyed meeting everyone and had a Blast with the plow. Thanks again Farmer for the hospitality. Looking forward to traveling to Stoutsville .Next year I my have the 48 in 50s clothing running better or repainted or as some would say over restored. Steve

Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:20 am

I got home about 3:15 yesterday afternoon. It was finally dry enough to cut some grass, so that was the priority.
I sure enjoyed putting my Cub to the task. Always wanted to shine that plow up a bit! I found a couple small issues, such as a slight miss under heavy load and a rear main seal leak. Overall, I was very pleased with the old girl's performance.
A big "THANKS" to Farmer & Diana, for hosting this years event!!!! Nice Job!!
Gary