Shelbyville Cubfest Pictures

Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:39 pm

I have the pictures posted and have added captions to several of them.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=4561443&uid=1221583&members=1

Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:31 pm

Bigdog,

Those are some very good pics.
Enjoyed them very much.Made me feel I was there.

Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:59 pm

Nice pics BD wish I could have been there looks like you all had a good time Thanks

Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:02 pm

Bigdog,

Those are some great pictures :!: Next year you'll have to put up with a long hair. :lol: :lol: And I don't mean JB.

Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:10 pm

Donny M wrote:Bigdog,

Next year you'll have to put up with a long hair. :lol: :lol: And I don't mean JB.

Neat pictures B.D., Thats the first I ever heard of the prototype Cub you have pictured. I wonder if that is where the Allis-G got there design idea?.

Donny, Everybody knows Jim Becker dont`a have`a long hair. :twisted:

Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:52 pm

We enjoyed looking at your good pictures. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun "working". Garvin

Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:42 pm

Great pictures Mad Dog, er, uh, Bigdog... :wink: Reminded me already of the fun I was having. You must have been pussyfooting (can you say pussyfooting to the Dog ?) around because I was not even aware that you were around when some of those were taken.
I tossed down part of a bale of hay and sat out a bucket of water so your camper would not get hungry. :D
Again great pictures.
Will maybe see you when you come back.

Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:57 pm

Great pictures. Looked like nice weather, and some good fun.

Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:51 pm

Great pics Bigdog,looks like you people had a great time!

Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:56 pm

I only looked at a few of them due to how long it takes to load them on dialup, but they sure make me wish I had been there.

Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:19 pm

Looks like ya'll had a great time! :D I'm glad the weather co-operated, nuthin better than when tractor folks get together to play!! :wink: