This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Touch-Control bypass block?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559
Circle of Safety: Y

Touch-Control bypass block?

Postby Matt Kirsch » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:27 am

As my earlier post indicated, I'm working on a deal here.

This Cub has a Woods deck on it, but I fully intend to add a custom-built 3pt hitch so I can do things like pull a plow, plant or cultivate using modern/custom implements. Pays to have a family farm with all kinds of neat abandoned equipment to scavenge at my disposal :)

According to the manual for the IH 1000 loader, they want you to take out the bypass block when the loader isn't attached. Well, I want to plumb up one or two hydraulic remotes so I can have independent control of the 3pt and mower deck. I'd put one on a cylinder, and run the other with the touch-control lift.

Is there any technical reason, if properly plumbed, that I couldn't have things set up the way I want?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tnestell
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48609
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby tnestell » Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:46 am

I have a by-pass block on my Cub at this time while using a Woods 59. I ran a hose from the pressure line out to the bottom of the by-pass block. Used a quick disconect hoping to add a cylinder to angle my snow blade. I am not sure where to buy a cylinder and valve that isn't out of proportion to the tractor. Everything I see at the farm stores seems overly large for a Cub. Ted

Return to “Farmall Cub”