Help! I've fallen...

Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:33 am

I'm about to go hook up the trailer and go look at another Cub. I've all but made a deal for a 154 with 5' deck. I guess a deal breaker will be if it can't drive up my ramps... otherwise it's a go. This is important because I think Bigdog already has a number Cub... and I beat him to this one.

This one is supposed to be OK except for the mower clutch being welded solid. Yes, the price is right!

Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:02 pm

Where did you say it was George????????????

Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:08 pm

Where did you say it was George????????????

Bigdog,

Not to worry... it's safely right here in my driveway!

It's my very first yellow one. I mumbled something about parts tractor and it started right up and ran beautifully without smoke. Now I have some decisions to make! I wish my camera hadn't died... it looks pretty good.

Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:17 pm

I could bring my trailer............er...camera and get some pictures for you! :wink:

Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:23 pm

How many will you have now........12 :?:

CUB COMMANDMENT #1

THOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY CUBS :!:

Remember, Jamie has added a new trophy category to the Cub-Arama.....most cubs in the show. :wink:

Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:04 pm

Hi All

I was just wondering how did Mr. Willer gather up 12 or 13 ? cubs, when Bigdog has the super cub hauler and all his sophisticated equipment ? I really admire George's ambition. Paul K in N.H. :roll:

Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:09 pm

Paul, George has years of experience. Plus, he just looks innocent. He catches people off guard. Actually, he diverts all the attention my way and then slips in for the kill! :wink:

Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:09 pm

Congrats George!

Got one by Big Dog :!: :roll: :D . I know it was hard to do :lol: and I is proud of Ya :!:

So, that is what now --

13 Cubs
1 numbered Cub
??? Cub Cadets?

plus all the other ones in your stable too!

At least you are safe. Big Dog probably doesn't have a trailer big enough to raid your barn....

course now ifn it snows, and he wears that red suit and pulls 3 or 4 VERY LARGE SLEIGHS ----- :?: :?: :?:

Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:42 pm

Rudi,

My Cub cadet is green with yellow wheels! :shock: It says 110 on the side of the hood.