This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

1952 Farmall Cub decal placement

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Judgeguy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 16443
Tractors Owned: 1953 Farmall Cub
1952 Farmall Super A
1952 Farmall Super C
1940 Allis-Chalmers B

1952 Farmall Cub decal placement

Postby Judgeguy » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:47 pm

Where can I find pictures illustrating placement for decals for my 52 Cub? The hood decals aren't the problem, it's the other decals, including the safety warnings that I need help with.
Thanks for any advice!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

parts man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby parts man » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:57 pm

Hi Judgeguy, and welcome to Farmall cub.com!! THis forum is really for questions about using this forum, for tractor questions you'll want to use the Fcub forum, you'll get more replies. Also read the "new members" thread at the top of that page, lots of great info and links.

As to your question, Guy Fay has a great book called "Farmall letter series originallity guide". It has a section covering decal placement in it. You should be able to pick it up at any of the larger chain bookstores, or order it online.
V.P. of T.S.A. (taking stuff apart)

Judgeguy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 16443
Tractors Owned: 1953 Farmall Cub
1952 Farmall Super A
1952 Farmall Super C
1940 Allis-Chalmers B

Thanks!

Postby Judgeguy » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:46 am

Thanks, Guy! Much Appreciated! :(