Cub-Arama name tags/buttons

Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:29 pm

Hello all, Dennis stopped by and chatted for a little while at Red Power last week and had a great idea! For those that have not been before, we give out little prize bag of sorts upon arrival. It inculde a souviner booklet with general info and everyone name etc, a coupon book, local attraction ideas and a bunch more. There is also a button we have made for those that preregister, it has the name of the show and year as well as your name and where you are from. (sure helps in remembering names) Anyway, Dennis' idea was to also include you board code name I will put it on also, that way you can realize which member you are talking with from the board. For those that have alreade registered just send me a email with code name and I will add it on. One other reminder, if you spouce if coming include their name and we can make both of you one, it keeps you out of trouble at the show, right lurker carl and biddog?Keep in mind to send your ideas in for fun trophies categories (who brings the most etc) and let me know if you want to do a demonstration.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:45 pm

Yes dear. :wink:
Whatever you say dear. :wink:
I just want you to be happy. :wink:

(Well it works at home.) :) :) :)

Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:21 pm

I think putting the board code name on the tags along with our real names is OK for anyone that wants to do so. But I would rather keep my real name private.

Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:05 pm

Jim,
I agree. I do not want anyone knowing my real name.
Mike Schmudlach

Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:18 pm

Mike Schmudlach wrote:Jim,
Mike Schmudlach

Right!

George Willer

Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:00 pm

George Willer wrote:
Mike Schmudlach wrote:Jim,
Mike Schmudlach

Right!

George Willer

Jim / Mike / George, (if those are your real names!) I can't disagree with you. Perhaps you should make up another name for your tags and let people try to figure out who you really are? :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:11 pm

We could all trade nametags!

Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:38 pm

8) BUT, How is anybody gonna find you guys if you should get lost :?: .

Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:13 pm

I can smell a lonely cub a mile away! If I get lost, I can find my way back.

Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:30 am

As if having a name tag would keep me out of trouble.