Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:31 am

The side panels should each have a "LO-BOY" emblem, as you can see in this picture of Paul Bell's tractor. The 2 small holes on each side above the "INTERNATIONAL CUB" emblem were not used.

Re: International Cub stainless logo

Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:01 pm

Tom Evans wrote:I'm in need of the stainless gas tank logo "International Cub" for my 1957 cub lowboy. I have one good side, but the other side is missing the "Int" letters. I might be able to repair it if someone has a damaged logo with a good "Int" portion. (Someone cut a hole in the gastank to access the generator, so I'm looking for a gas tank too) The stainless logo is approx. 16" long X 1" high.

JUST MIGHT HAVE WHAT YOU WANT I WILL CHECK TOMORROW. AlBie

Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:50 pm

Yes the holes that are vertical on each side of the grill are for the emblem that says LoBoy vertically

Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:35 am

Thanks,
time to find two more Emblems!

Side radiator logos for Lo-Boys

Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:49 am

Tdevery,
On the sides of the Lo-boys by the raiator are stainless logos:

L
O
_
B
O
Y

If you look at the "Photo Gallery" on the Home page, under Farmall Cub Lo-Boy, the one to the right is Paul Bell's Lo-Boy . It shows where & what they are. I believe that Steiners (a link in this e-mail replys) sells them. However, I have two holes above my "International Cub" logo that I suspect may have been where a "McCormick" logo may have went on some models. Good Luck.

Re: Still no luck on International Cub logo.

Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:01 pm

Tom Evans wrote:I've checked with JP Tractor, TM Tractors, Grand Blanc, and Valu-Bilt with no success. Still looking, Thanks.

I just polished a set of INTERNAL CUB 16 inch long. Can send you a picture if you are interested before I go to E bay. Hope to get them on e bay tomorrow. AlBie

AlBie, International Cub Logo

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:38 pm

AlBie,
Yes I'm very intrested. Do you have a buy me now price in mind? Please contact me at ChrisTomEvans@hotmail.com. If not, how will they be listed on e-bay?

Thanks again,
Tom Evans

Mon Jul 12, 2004 12:48 pm

I think there are round Lowboy Emblems that go there.

Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:33 pm

The round (actually oval shaped) were used from mid-'58 until the squared off hood/flat grill models came along in '64. In this case, the tractors involved are a '56 and a '57. They use the rectangular/vertical format emblems pictured at the top of this page.