This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CUB pull type disk $$$

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Indiana Robinson
10+ Years
10+ Years

CUB pull type disk $$$

Postby Indiana Robinson » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:12 am

I have a brother-in-law (good guy) that mentioned that he had a pull type Cub disk that he was thinking of selling. He was not sure what it was worth and I am not either. He says it is in good condition and I would trust his judgment on that. He says it has been painted black and does not say Farmall any place but that the parts are stamped IHC. It was pulled in the garden for several years by an L series John Deere. Does that automatically reduce the value any??? :D
"farmer"
1947 CUB named "Major"
5 other red ones
JD-A
MM-R
AC-C
MF-165D-HA)
2 Case VACs
MH-Pony
2 Ford 8Ns
Ferguson TO-20
Everything needs something, some need almost everything.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:18 am

In my part of the country I've seen them go from $150 to $400 depending on condition. Might be a good idea to check the bearings if it's going to get much use. Many of them are badly worn. To check them you have to get the weight off the blades and raise the shaft up and down. The bearings on mine are prettly badly worn, but since all it does is disk a couple of gardens once a year I just pump it full of grease and go on.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”