This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

It mows! It mows!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ChickenWing
10+ Years
10+ Years

It mows! It mows!

Postby ChickenWing » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:42 pm

I figured out my problem with a lack of power. It was easily solved with a slight carb adjustment. So today I tried to tackle some big weeds. The cub performed flawlessly. I picked the Woods 59 up as high as I could, and bushwacked this field. I will go over it with a finish cut after the weeds are dried out for a couple of days. I was pleasently surprised, after having the underpower condition for that last while. Maybe its just my imagination, but I think it was getting stronger as the day went on :lol:

Here you can see the field it cut, and it is peeking over the weeds. I figured I should stop here to take pics, before I got all done :)

This one shows how high the weeds were, many as high as the hood. Can you believe I actually doubted its ability to use a 59 inch mower?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:47 pm

Wow that's great :!: :!:

After seeing those pictures I can't wait to get my cutter :!: :!: :!:
I should be able to mow in 3rd if I can hang on tight enough. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Farmall Cub”