I'm still alive ;)

Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:35 pm

Howdy all, looks like I might be back in the game soon. Found a 61 Lo-boy that just might follow me home. :D

I will keep you posted, till then I see there is lots of reading to do.

Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:39 pm

Tedd:

Nice to see you back posting. It has been a while. Hope all has been well with you and yours.

Hope the 61 follows you home. Be interesting to read your posts again on your progress.

Cheers

Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:55 am

Thanks Rudi,

I'm really hoping that it does come home. I have a friend that has a blower (snow variety) for it and he told me that he will make it worth my while to get it off his property. :D 8) :lol: 8) Now it is a matter of checking over the Lo-boy and making an installment offer.

Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:40 am

Tedd, if you come up with a snow blower for the cub we'd all like to see pictures of it.

Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:54 am

I will try to get back out to my friends place next weekend to get a picture or two. It is not the DanCo style one, but a Hayban one. I noticed on Rudi's sight that the DanCo one ran off a Kohler engine mounted on the rear of the tractor. This one has a drive shaft like the sickel bar mower and runs off the PTO. It has been modified a little for a three point, but choud be easy enough to convert back.

I assume the mounting of the blower is a lot like the dozer blade. I will see If I can find a little more information on one, like in the parts manual, if one can be had from binder books.