This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

SNOWBLOWER ?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BOB K.
10+ Years
10+ Years

SNOWBLOWER ?

Postby BOB K. » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:31 pm

A few years back someone on this site mentioned a fellow in CT. that had a aftermarket snow blower that was made to fit a Farmall Cub. I think he sold it but I want to seee if he has any photos of it. I want to try making my own. I know it had its pwn engine for it. I saw photos of it back then but can,t find them. I think it was on the old site. Thanks, Bob K.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eric
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Eric » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:34 am

You might want to consider getting some design ideas from the Danco snowblower that was made for the Cub. I has a shaft similar to the sickle bar mower and runs of the PTO. That way there you could drive forward instead of in reverse to clear the snow. I had always wanted to build one similar to this.
-Eric

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:06 pm

It was very posible that it was me that posted that for some one inquirering about a snow blower for a cub. It was made for a cub by Bob Cat, it had a 8hp brigs on it that wasn,t any good. The guy wanted 300. for it, and the frieght co. wanted another 350. to deliver it close to me so I droped the idea and after ferther discusions realised thad you would need a howered gear reduction, or something of that nature. The cub is to fast for a snower. I may still have Pics and i'll look if i do i'll send them on. "Jack"

Return to “Farmall Cub”