This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Visit with Mr. Becker

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:55 pm

I have no idea if Becker is a "real texan" or not. I do know that he is a Honorary cheesehead.
Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:22 pm

Mike Schmudlach wrote:I have no idea if Becker is a "real texan" or not. I do know that he is a Honorary cheesehead.
Mike

I have the hat to prove it.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:06 pm

Donny M wrote:
My post was all in good humor.

:?: How did what started as a fun and humorous post turn into this :?:
My reply was also intended to be humorous. Guess I need to make more use of :lol: :( :? :D s
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:16 pm

John wrote:
My reply was also intended to be humorous. Guess I need to make more use of :lol: :( :? :D s

John, it seems the only smilies I need anymore are :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :lol: :lol:

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:20 pm

Donny M wrote:John wrote:

John, it seems the only smilies I need anymore are :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :lol: :lol:

:twisted: Them aint smilies, Looks like somebody or something turned you into an old Grouch. :twisted:
Then came Bronson

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:36 pm

Sorry JB,

It must be Arnold withdrawals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:42 pm

Donny M wrote:Sorry JB,

It must be Arnold withdrawals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P "Whew", Glad to hear that is all it is. I am sure you can get over that easy enough. :P
Then came Bronson

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.

Postby Harold R » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:56 pm

and 5 miles from the airport.

Bruce, I probably went right past your house on the way from the airport to the Holiday Inn. Is that a 1/8 or 1/4 mile oval race track right off the airport property? Ought to be some good fishing in all those lakes.
Didn't see any cubs around though. I'll pm you if I get another trip through there.

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.

Postby Harold R » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:09 am

Rudi,
Yep, gotta get up there. I'll have to come when I have some vacation time....and before winter sets in. Being from Louisiana, not very partial to the powdery cold stuff. But I would like to see the cub in action on it. Might bring my mag with me.....you could show me how to get it all back together!! :lol: :lol: :lol: AND, we could see what cookin at Tim Horton's. See 'em everywhere.
HR

Bruce Sanford
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bruce Sanford » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:43 am

hr!s 49cub

I am North of the airport ,which means you went South to the hotel.The track is a 1/4 mile I believe never been to it but I can hear it , they only run it summer time. We try to keep our Cubs under cover from the weather and well hidden from some of our Southern cousins up here on vacation especially if the are scouting the area :roll: Looking forward to meeting you if you come this way again 8) :lol:

parts man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby parts man » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:00 pm

Ditto's to Bruce and Rudi!! I'm just an hour from Rudi's place, maybe more like 3 1/2 from Bruce. Coffees always on, so stopby if'n yer in southern NB!!! :D :wink:
V.P. of T.S.A. (taking stuff apart)

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:27 am

Harold:

Bring that Mag :!: :idea: We could have some fun...., besides Donny is a good role model to follow. I just gotta try and get 1/2 as good on a rebuild as he is! Wow, that mag is beeeeautiful :!:

Oh, something you just gotta try is Emy's Acadian cookin'. Shows the roots of the Cajun varieties.... specially her baked beans.... mmmmmmm good :!:

Timmy's is a must do. Hopefully you can set awhile and we can chew da fat a bit!!!! Course, ya gotta realize that Moncton, Dieppe and Riverview (the tri-community area - pop approx 120,000) has about 40 Tim Horton's. Probably the highest per capita ratio in North America!!!! We do like our Timmy's :lol:

As for plowing snow, well I now have the Cub-54 Blade as well as my snow blade and it sure would be interesting to see how the two compare :idea:

Any time is alright by us. Be lookin forward to your visit :)
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”