This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

1973 Cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jersey_cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07727
Skype Name: Jersey_cub
Tractors Owned: 1972 154 Low Boy
1952 Farmall Cub The Little Red Binder

Little red binder

Postby Jersey_cub » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:14 pm

First of all Ralph those are some great pictures!! I am sure we will enjoy the Little Red Binder for many years to come. By the way my wife is allready talking about staking claim to the little red, I think she wants to start the show circuit. Bigdog about the 10% I think we need to negotiate for that referral fee.Realy though I want to say that Im darn glad I found this group it's been a great help, and it looks like I will find much comradery in the future.

Ralph: my friends call me joe you make me feel old when you call me Mr Vitola

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:42 pm

Mr. Vitola --

Ralph's Little Red Binder seems to have found a home with someone who genuinely will appreciate the quality of both IH's manufacturing and Ralph's restoration work. :D

Truly glad to see the Little Red Binder go to a good home. Congratulations on your new addition. Now, if your better half lays claim to TLRB, then that will be just the excuse you need to go get another Cub. :roll: :D

Betcha can't stop at just one :!: :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Jersey_cub
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07727
Skype Name: Jersey_cub
Tractors Owned: 1972 154 Low Boy
1952 Farmall Cub The Little Red Binder

Little Red Binder

Postby Jersey_cub » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:09 pm

Rudi Thank you for the complement, The little red is definitely going to have a good home. By the way I allready own a IH 154 LO Boy. And no I'm sure this is only a start, I love to tinker since my dad was a mechanic for fourty years or better, and since I was old enough to walk he had me with him in his Garage. I'm looking forward to the trip to Kentucky my wife and I plan on making a mini vacation out of this.
Thanks again,
Joe Vitola

Return to “Farmall Cub”