Cub 189 plow

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Cub 189 plow

Postby tompotato » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:25 pm

I went to put on the plow I purchased last year and everything went well until I realized I was missing one of the eye bolts that goes to the drawbar. I called the IH dealer and he could not find it even tho I had the part number 3839 BA.. Does anyone know if you can buy something like this I have borrowed on for now to try the plow.


Tom in Maine
10+ Years
10+ Years
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:05 pm
Location: Atkinson Maine

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:37 pm

Those things often get left on the tractor when a plow is separated from it. I think it is likely any of the used parts vendors would have one.
User avatar
Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Posts: 11928
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:14 pm
Location: MN
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Return to Farmall Cub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: John *.?-!.* cub owner, leerenovations, Scrivet and 6 guests