This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Went to plowing Saturday

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
tompotato
10+ Years
10+ Years

Went to plowing Saturday

Postby tompotato » Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:50 am

I have been working on getting the 189 two way plow set up on my cub, I was missing a eye-bolt but was able to borrow one for the time being (tmtractor.com says he will have some as he has had some being manufactured soon) Well anyway i was skeptical if the cub could plow. My last plow was a 4 bottom behind a MF-180 my fields got away from me last year and the weeds are to my arm pits. I was very impressed how well the cub plowed especially not getting tankled up in the weeds. Its a little slow but I enjoy it very much it may take me a while to get the 5 acres plowed.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:04 am

I've used one to plow for years, though ususally smaller plots like large gardens, etc. They will surprise you as to what they will do. One thing I have found that helps is to go over high weeds with a rotary mower first. It makes sure the weeds completely turn under.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”