implement load

Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:40 am

went yesterday to pick up a lot of implements, that included, a single plow, a 2 way plow setup with the depth control and the latch setup, a 51A front plow all painted, two sets of chains that don't look used, and two peg tooth harrow units.
i'll get a pic of the harrows once i unload the truck, but there isn't any drag frame, and the PO thought it was a tandem arrangement. anyone got a picture of one set up? i'm not even certain it's for a cub or made by IH at all. looks like a bed frame with the teeth mounted to bars to a latch handle.
if anyone has an interest in the single plow, set of chains, or harrows, let me know. i'll pass them along for what i paid.
sure filled my pickup, though ! :!: :D

Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:07 am

Art - Check your e-mail.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:12 pm

BigDog,

You're just too fast. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I am looking for a plow.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:02 pm

Donny: Are you wanting moldboard or belly mount disk plow? Dan

Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:47 pm

Donny:

Contact David. They usually have access to plows. When you are out east working, then you can pop up and git it, and mossey on over here for a real good beer and a steak?????

Good idea eh :idea: :?: :!: :roll:

Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:05 pm

Hey Rudi !!! I was planning to make a big profit on the plow and retiring. Now I will have to work another year. Dan

Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:34 pm

Gee Dan, sorry bout that :lol:

Didn't realize ya needed to flog the plow...... oh well, you are a tad bit closer anyways....

Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:18 pm

Just kidding, Rudi. No problem.

Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:31 pm

Rudi wrote:
When you are out east working, then you can pop up and git it, and mossey on over here for a real good beer and a steak?????


Any other sales pitches :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Rudi, :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan,
I'm looking for a moldboard, I have a belly mount disk for one of my Cub's neither of which have the fast hitch.

Rudi,
Brador :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: implement load

Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:34 pm

artc wrote:went yesterday to pick up a lot of implements, that included, a single plow, a 2 way plow setup with the depth control and the latch setup, a 51A front plow all painted, two sets of chains that don't look used, and two peg tooth harrow units.


Art, you just didn't get enough plowing in this spring here did ya! :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:35 am

Art, you just didn't get enough plowing in this spring here did ya!


Nope, had to get off and let Bruce have a go at it.

I've got a problem, now, though. :wink: seems i have ONLY 2 cubs, one with a C3 belly mower, and Pete, who has no implement at the moment.

but i've got a complete spring tooth cult set, 2 moldboard plows, the 51A, and the peg tooth harrows. now what's a feller to do :wink: :wink:

Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:48 am

Art:

Real easy! I have already got the stable named:

Granny - 47
Ellie-Mae - 48
Jethro - 51

And now I am looking for Jed, Miss Hathaway and Mr. Drysdale :!: :!: I figure anymore than that, I will have to start watching reruns of the Hillbillys to come up with more names..... although a nice round half dozen should suffice for now :roll: :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:57 pm

Rudi wrote:Art:

Real easy! I have already got the stable named:

Granny - 47
Ellie-Mae - 48
Jethro - 51

And now I am looking for Jed, Miss Hathaway and Mr. Drysdale :!: :!: I figure anymore than that, I will have to start watching reruns of the Hillbillys to come up with more names..... although a nice round half dozen should suffice for now :roll: :lol:
Don't forget Cousin Pearl

Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:51 pm

Art,, decisions, decisions!! :lol:

Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:59 pm

John:

Thanks for the reminder. Now Emilie will be really impressed. Should have heard her this afternoon when Bruce was here. Don't ya have enough??????

My answer - ahhhh duuuuhhh nope :!: :wink: :lol: