Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:21 pm

Ahhh, who is weber?

Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:35 pm

Weber's tractor works: You can probably order a carb kit from Carter & Gruenewald if you have no Case IH dealer near you.

Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:41 pm

Guess I need to find out which make carb I have. Got a webaddress for Carter & Gruenewald ?


Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:43 pm

Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:29 pm

I have had good luck with Carter and Gruenwald (except for trying to figure out the wrong wiring harness.... before I bought the manuals!)
They are nice folks and I get the things I order in 2 days! Seem to have excellent stock too.
You may want to get get 'both' kits, but I don't know.... one is gaskets and one is the rest of the parts.


Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:50 am

I have had great luck with C&G...

Always have what I need, and it shows up fast.

Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:12 pm


There are only two types:

IH 3/4 Updraft Carb:


or the Zenith:


Unless of course, you are George Willer and have modified a B&S to fit :!: :D