This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

3 Point for cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Ricaroo
10+ Years
10+ Years

3 Point for cub

Postby Ricaroo » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:15 pm

I have a single point fast hitch on the cub, can I make, or purchase a rig that would allow me to use 3 point impliments without removing the fast hitch. I would like something that would go on and off using the single point fast hitch as its mounting for the 3 point impliments

Thanks
Rick

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Arizona Mike
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 85615
Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.

1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563

1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics

1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch

1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon

Postby Arizona Mike » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:17 pm

GREAT IDEA Ricaroo

I think whatever you find you will still need to add on the fast hitch point to it.
I remember reading here that these were available, but I could not find one.
Depending on how many 3 pt. tools you are lookin at, it might be easier to modify the tool with the fast hitch point.

cjpenny89
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cjpenny89 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:07 pm

It was faster and cheaper to buy the 3 point tool cut off the 3 point stuff and weld on the one point prong.

the 3 point adapters stick out from the hitch and then you ad the tool length out the back of the hitch and now you have way more weight out the rear then you want. It will tend to make the front end light.

you can buy 1-point prongs off the internet or start searching around scrap yards and you can do what I did and made some from a super C work on my cub cost me $10 for 2 prongs.

check ebay for the 3 point adapter or you could sell your fast hitch and buy a 3 point hitch kit.
Chad

Return to “Farmall Cub”