seat adjustment

Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:36 pm

Joe you can remove the tool box and move the seat back to the other set of holes it will give you a little more leg room.

Seat adjustment

Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ralph are you sure you didn't mean more belly room :?: :lol: :lol: Thanks :idea: :!: Buy the way Ruth got quite a chuckle out of that also :roll:

Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:38 pm

Now Joe I was being nice but since you mention it like I said the other day I ain't quite shure which one fills the seat more you or Big dog :lol:

Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:57 pm

Shoot Ralph, we don't care who can fill the seat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But we sure know Bigdog can fill up them trailers with Cub's :lol: :lol: :lol: And Joe did a mighty fine job himself :!: :!:

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:32 am

Donny M wrote:Shoot Ralph, we don't care who can fill the seat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But we sure know Bigdog can fill up them trailers with Cub's :lol: :lol: :lol: And Joe did a mighty fine job himself :!: :!:
I am new to this forum and Bigdog seems to have a lot of cubs. Bigdog how many do you have :?:

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:35 am

It's not how many he has, it's his reputation for the methods he uses when "acquiring" them. Image

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:42 am

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:It's not how many he has, it's his reputation for the methods he uses when "acquiring" them. Image
I would like to hear about that too.

Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:04 am

Io, I only have 6. Not near as many as some members of the forum. I seem to have acquired a reputation (though un-deserved) because of a multiple cub purchase that involved a road trip from Ohio where I live, down to Louisiana. The guys on the forum seem to think my red trailer attracts wayward cubs. Let me assure you that I have done nothing to deserve such a sullied reputation.

Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:40 am

Bigdog wrote:
I seem to have acquired a reputation (though un-deserved)

Merlin may beg to differ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:40 am

That's no such a bad thing. I was expecting the "widow woman of the farmall dealer with the new old stock cub with all implements for $100.00" story.

Seat adjustment

Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:50 pm

:) Well Ralph maybe when I start to catch up with Big dog and collect some more Cubs we can find out who fills the seat better. But I have a lot of cetchin up to do :P Buy the way that fella is sendind more pictures of tthe side dresser and planter, he is also going to set it up on his tractor as you sugested , thanks once again for your help. :)

Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:53 pm

Frank, we have a distinct advantage - we don't have to add nearly as many wheel weights before tackling some of those heavy jobs. It's an envy thing - don't pay any attention to them. :) :) :) :) :wink:

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:35 pm

Gotchya Bigdog, but who is Frank :?: :) :) Joe V

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:40 pm

OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

BD

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:52 pm

Actually it is more than a reputaion..I use dto think of it as just a legend..but it is not.

I have posted this before but some may have missed this..He was making the engine scream to get away from my friend's camera...but believe me it was him...