grader or snow blade

Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:09 pm

Can anyone direct me to find plans with measurements for all the pieces for a blade set-up.For a 48 cub no hydraulics.I have been checking sites all day.I know I seen them once but I cannot find them now. :roll: :roll: Thanks for your help.

Grader

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:37 pm

Bruce,

I am not familiar with the plans you are referring to, but TM Tractor Parts has some nice photos of grader blades. Check out the link below - Maybe it will help.........Bill V. http://www.tm-tractor.com/gim/blade54pallet_001.htm

Grader

Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:43 pm

Bruce,

Or try this one at Rudi's site.......Bill V.
http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Sketches%20or%20Plans/Implements/Cub%2054-A%20Levelling%20Blade/index.html

Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:00 pm

Bill V in MD
I have seen both of what you showed. I found a cub manual on one of the computor sites last week, but I cannot remember where it is. Must be old-timers kicking in. :shock: But it had all measurements of all the componets.Thanks . :)

Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:44 am

Bruce:

The Cub-54 and L-54 Grader Blade pdf file on the server has some of the measurements- they were penciled in by whoever owned the manual I guess. It is not a great manual and is only 8 pages, doesn't have a parts list or anything, but it might help a bit.

The McCormick Deering Leveling and Grader Blade Manual is for my blade, but it is missing the improvements found on the 54-A blade. I am hoping to be able to find all the missing parts for the improvements and/or detailed measurements myself.

BUT - I actually have the physical blade here - you are welcome to make detailed measurements any time you wish.

Now, Does anyone out there have a decent Owner's and Setting Up Instruction Manual for this blade? A parts list would be nice, although I think it is covered in the CBI-1A for the regular Cub, CBI-2A for the Lo-Boy and it is the very first item in the CBI-3 although it says it is the 54-A but is missing the helper spring setup for the front mount.

Donations cheerfully accepted! :!: :wink: :lol:

Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:42 am

Rudi
Thanks I did find that one to.There is a detailed parts and measurment out there somewhere,I have seen it. I just can!t find it again. :roll:

Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:03 pm

Bruce:

When you find it let me know and where it is ok??

Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:04 pm

Rudi
Ok When I find it .I got a Message from Gordon as well. He needs the same thing for the he is having made. 8)

Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:30 pm

Yup, we are both missing almost the same parts. He has a little less than me.