[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4493: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Farmall Cub • View topic - Another Project Done!

Another Project Done!

Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:08 pm

Finally I got the presentation done for the previous project that I should have had done before spring!

Sandblaster

It does work nicely and is a fine addition to my restoration tool collection. :D

Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:38 pm

Rudi
As usual very nice job. :-:-): :)

Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:59 pm

Rudi, you're busier than a one legged butt kicker :!: :lol: :lol: How do you find the time to get all the honey do's finished :?: :?: Nice job :!:

Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:14 pm

Donny M wrote:Rudi, you're busier than a one legged butt kicker :!: :lol: :lol: How do you find the time to get all the honey do's finished :?: :?: Nice job :!:

:twisted: I think Rudi`s wife just submitted her own designed set of "Dog-House" plans to Rudi for him to build Post Haste. :shock:

Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:00 am

JB:

Methinsks you are right on the money :!: :lol: And it is getting kind of cool around here lately, especially in the evening :roll: Course ifn she makes up her mind, I can probably start getting a good chunk of the honey-do's real quick.

Donny:

That was done a few months ago, I just finally had time to do the presentation and upload it. I did like the
Rudi, you're busier than a one legged butt kicker
comment though :!: :lol:

Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:38 am

Looks like a great blaster. Do you have a poor boy version of a sandblasting cabinet :?: :?:

Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:35 pm

IO:

Not yet, but the brain is rumblin :!: :lol: