This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Implements

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Implements

Postby beaconlight » Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:28 pm

I am on my way to visit my son in Virginia in the morning. I am supposed to meet some in MD on the way back that has some cub implements. I'll take pictures and if some one can help me get them on line we can all take a look to see if it will do anyone any good. Be back Weds night or Thurs.
I had advertised for a part for a L-22 mower. Got an E-mail asking for a discription of the part as they had a mower but didn't know if what I needed was good. They have other stuff also.
Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:13 pm

Well I looked and it wasnot an IH 22 or L22. It was a MH 228L or at least that is what the letter looked like. There were no other cub implements either. They were great people and I appreciate them trying to help. The farmen gave me a used parts outfit to tru and I will.
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Return to “Farmall Cub”