Reproduction poster

Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:20 pm

Does anyone make these posters in reproduction? It would be nice to have one on the shop wall, but not for that price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 66059&rd=1

Right...

Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:37 pm

I saw the same thing several days ago, and had a good laugh about the reserve/buy-it-now price.

For all I know, it's worth that to someone, but not to this fella!

RE

Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:54 pm

But it would be nice to have a repro. on the shop wall.

Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:57 pm

I have been seeing that on eBay for at least 2-months. :shock:

Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:09 pm

This guy has a lot of stuff for sale and some of it is pricy.
I had a neighbor 30 years ago put his house for sale for a lot more than I thought reasonable. Didn't sell the first year so he jacked up the price 11%. Still did not sell next year. So he jacked it up 11% again still did not sell. This happened 5 times and he sold it. Guy that bought it enlarged it double the size and still lives there. You figure I can't.
Bill

Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:24 pm

I paid less than that for my parts tractor less motor.Makes it easier to lift up ,to hang on the wall. :{_}: :)

Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:31 pm

Dave:

I agree with you. Would be nice to have on the shop wall, maybe at 1/10th the price, but certainly not for that much -- $300.00 Cdn :shock: :!: :roll:

Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:29 pm

:idea: :idea: :roll: too big to scan, but I once visited an art show (John Lennon's drawings..awful stuff) with a friend who had a good high res digital camera. There was no one who said anything about his snapping the pictures. He took some large file pictures and had the images printed out at a graphics company. They look exactly like the original prints at about 1% of the cost. I doubt that this Cub poster is copywrited, as none of the IH manuals were
:wink:

mt

Copyright...

Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:53 am

Ah, is THAT why we can have them on a server like that without Case complaining?

I gotta tell you, even if they could complain it's smart not to. I've spent way more $$$ on parts than I would have if I didn't have access to the manuals (and I never would have bought them all)