Realy not that bad.
1. get new plug of right size.
2. drain out lube from gear box.
3. remove old plug. ( I drive an old screw drivr in to a whole I drill in the plug & pry it out not that hard.
4. Clean hole out good. making sure to look close at the sides are not banged or gouged.
5.Put new plug in hole put one ball peen hamer with ball part in center of plug & hit the hamer w/ another lightly, check to see if it is tight if not repeat till it is.
6. Refill with lube.
7. Drive cub around for 3 or 4 hours having fun & if wife says anything tell her you had to make sure you got it fixed.