This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Retirement is great

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:46 pm

Got back this afternoon and had a great time, but it's not quite as much fun as it is when Joann is able to go also. Saw a lot of tractors, including a big batch of red ones. Had a great cub turn out. Talked to several people that are planning to come to Cubarama for the first time, as well as directing several toward Farmallcub.com. I think I'll just leave both cubs on the trailer so I won't have to reload them in 3 days.

As a side note there were 2 families just down the hall at the motel where I was staying that had come north from Florida to escape the hurricane.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Elmer Fields
10+ Years
10+ Years

Retirement Great

Postby Elmer Fields » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:43 am

Beaconlight,
Just barely beat you. I retired May 2 1981. This is the best job I've ever had.
Elmer.

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:49 pm

Congrats. Every moment spent retired is great. I want to beat my father. He retired June 1, 1974 and still counting. It's the still counting part that is best.
Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Return to “Farmall Cub”