This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

It was Fun!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.
Circle of Safety: Y

It was Fun!

Postby Harold R » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:32 pm

My Dad and I had a good time today at Cubarama. I saw more cubs than one could shake a camera at. Picked up a few goodies for the '50 as well. I enjoyed meeting a few of the fellows of the forum. We had to leave a little early due to a family conflict in Little Rock, so that's where we're at now. Again, it was nice to meet you folks, and perhaps, see you next year. In the mean time..........stay tuned to answer more cub questions for me. :lol: :lol:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:41 pm

HR, it was great meeting you. Maybe next year you can spend some more time with us.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Postby Harold R » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:09 pm

Likewise. Yeah, I'll have to schedule more time for it. I also noticed there weren't many yellow and white square noses there. Perhaps I'll spruce up Ole Yellar for a late model rep. Anyhow, it's good to see guys chime in as they make it home. Hope everyone has a safe drive back.
HR

Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 2370

Re: It was Fun!

Postby Jeff M » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:59 am

hr's49cub wrote: We had to leave a little early due to a family conflict in Little Rock, so that's where we're at now.

Don't you hate it when that happens?
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide

Postby Harold R » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:21 am

Don't you hate it when that happens?

I can't speak for anyone else, but in my opinion, it takes an understanding family to tolerate our near obsession with the old tractors, especially those of us with kids. Getting them involved helps. But every now and then, there is a conflict. Family takes precedence. That just the way it is for me (us). So, no, I don't hate when it happens. Just part of life. :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry for the rant.......coffee isn't ready yet! :evil:

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:01 am

HR wrote:
I can't speak for anyone else, but in my opinion, it takes an understanding family to tolerate our near obsession with the old tractors, especially those of us with kids. Getting them involved helps. But every now and then, there is a conflict. Family takes precedence. That just the way it is for me (us). So, no, I don't hate when it happens. Just part of life. Sorry for the rant.......coffee isn't ready yet!

You tell em Harold :lol: :lol: :lol: I almost totally agree :!:

What do you mean :?: Near Obession :?: :!: 8)

Return to “Farmall Cub”