This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Last day, sadly

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Last day, sadly

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:06 pm

Just got home from the last day for this year, and really enjoyed myself. Had some wonderful visits and had a very good meal with many of the attendees. Due to the low upload speeds on the setup they were using, pictures from today won't be available for a day or two.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

GPRS

Postby allenlook » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:06 am

I was very pleased to find that, with the newer digital phones I can establish connect speeds upwards of 70+Kbps! :shock:

It requires making a digital connection over GPRS, and I've been able to do it all over the country and half of Europe so far... :) The phone number that is dialed is typically something like *99***1#, and the username is something like ISP@CINGULARGPRS.COM with a password of CINGULAR1 (all uppercase).

Even with these phones, making a standard dialup call to a regular ISP usually only results in an analog connect speed of about 9.6Kbps.

Even better, with the new Bluetooth capability, you don't need any cables. :D
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”