seat

Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:45 pm

If anyone needs a seat for a working tractor look at this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:23 pm

I wouldn`t mind having the cover but the shipping for the seat would be more than its worth to me. If somebody lived close to the seller it would be a pretty good deal?.

Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:11 am

He says "Southern US" so I might give it a shot. I remember that show, Then Came Bronson. "Hang in there." :D

Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:41 am

KYMike wrote:He says "Southern US" so I might give it a shot. I remember that show, Then Came Bronson. "Hang in there." :D

:shock: Yes`sireee Mike, I sure do remember that TV show because in those days of My youth I was involved with motorcycles and My first name is Bronson which had its advantages and disadvantages as you might imagine. :twisted:

By the way, I like your Avatar.

Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:33 pm

johnbron wrote:I wouldn`t mind having the cover but the shipping for the seat would be more than its worth to me..
I think JP Tractor sells the cover for aobut 12 or 13 dollares. Shipping wouldn't be very high on just a cover.

Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:04 pm

:P Thanks John, I will check them out. A new TSC store opened up in town a month ago and as I am in no hurry for one I will see if they carry them at a reasonable price. I would rather buy local if possible