Who says I can't Jump

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Well first off I want to say I am fine no injuries at all only thing hurt is my pride. When I Jumped I never fell down I hit the ground on my feet and kept running. Yes at almost 67 years old I didn't know I could move that fast. I was very very lucky for sure. It happened so fast as most accidents do. I was backing up to the power pole that had fallen down and I guess I didn't step on the clutch fast enough and ole "Lou-Ann" just decided to climb the pole and that's when she decided I did not need any more seat time today. Hey Ralph you can expect a phone call.

Re: Who says I can't Jump

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Mike - that octagonal shaped thing with the rotating blades goes down! :shock: :shock:

Seriously - I'm glad you weren't hurt. That could have turned out badly!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Bigdog wrote:Mike - that octagonal shaped thing with the rotating blades goes down! :shock: :shock:

Seriously - I'm glad you weren't hurt. That could have turned out badly!

For those that don't know thats Zack my Grandson on the come along.
I was just going to sharpen the blades, but then I relized My extension cord would not reach the 800 feet back to the shop.
Last edited by Mike in Louisiana on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Yikes! looks the the back tire on engine side hit the pole first. Weight of engine on that side wasn't even enough to stop the tip to the other side :shock:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:58 pm

That's not the kind of excitement anybody needs!

Glad you're ok, and I hope there's no more damage to the Cub than what we can see in the pictures!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Oh My :big embarrased:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Mike: A very scary experience. I am glad to see that you escaped injury. Dan

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:17 pm

WOW! That's one of those :stooges: moments that we have all had.....

Glad your pride was the only damage done to you, the Cub can be repaired.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Glad to hear you weren't hurt.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Mike, so glad you were not hurt. Got a butterfly in my stomach when I saw the pics. I hope these pics remind us all just how dangerous our favorite little tractor can be....even when we are careful. I know I just got a reminder.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Glad you're okay Mike. Looks like you should be good to go by time the Tug rolls around.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Wow, is this the same Mike that wants to use one of my cubs at the Tug next month.... :shock:
Glad your okay, the tractor looks better than I thought it would.
Last edited by Yogie on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Mike , I am glad to see you survived the roll over unscaved. Call when you can. :D :D

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Dang that mower deck is clean on the underside, did you spray it with slip plate or something?
Also glad that no one was injured.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:29 pm

You move pretty fast, for a Southern feller! Ed (Kind of good, that you do!)