six inch rims

Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:49 am

question for the board I have a cub with 6" rims wwat years did they use the 6" rims and did they have 7-or 8's on them? Thanks

Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:18 pm

Jim - I believe the 6" rims were used on only the early cubs but I don't know when they switched to the wider ones. 7" tires would have been commonplace but you could probably get away with 8"

Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:32 pm

Here's an interesting twist: My 1950 demonstrator has the original 7.00x24's on 7" rims. I also have a '48 with 9.50x24's on 6" rims. (these really look funny). I know the solution, and maybe I'll do it after I get feeling better.

Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:55 pm

"I know the solution, and maybe I'll do it after I get feeling better".

I hope it is nothing serious.

Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:04 pm

Cub-Bud wrote:"I know the solution, and maybe I'll do it after I get feeling better".

I hope it is nothing serious.

Thanks, C.B.,

Today I'm beginning my second month of being out of action. Thank God for my friends on the internet... I'm spending a lot of my time in contact with them.

So far, I have got good reports on 3 different biopsies. Time will tell.

Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:17 pm

God bless you George. Biopsies are a scarry term. As a shot a a good outcome Beverly is clear for 7 years now. They are getting better and better with that stuff as time goes by.
God bless and get well.
Bill

Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:13 pm

"Thank God for my friends on the internet... I'm spending a lot of my time in contact with them".

Hey George,

Rest assured we are all here if you need us.

Take care.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:23 am

Yep..even that guy from Arizona.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:17 pm

George Just because we wish you well doesn't mean that we will not pick on you from time.
Bill

Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:29 pm

George:

Em and my prayers are with you and your family as you work through this difficult period in your life. May God bless you (+) with a speedy and full recovery.

Your words of wisdom, your kindnesses and most of all your friendship is valuable to each and every one of us, whether or not we have had the good fortune to meet you personally or not.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:01 pm

Father, I ask You to bless George, my friends, relatives and those I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit,I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings.
In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

And remember my wife who is on Oxygen full time now with CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE, asthma, emphysema and has had to close her business.

Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:55 pm

Amen

Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:14 pm

Bless her soul.

May the lord Bless us and Keep Us one and all!
Bill

Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:08 pm

I noticed that you weren't quite as active on the board lately, You have are best at hart, Love and prayers. "Jack"

Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:38 pm

Jim, please keep us informed on your wife's condition. We will add you to our prayer list.