Man, this could be number two...

Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:24 pm

If this wasn't so blasted far away for me...
http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/phot ... =retrieval

Anyone up for a Cub relay :wink: :lol:

Guy

Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:27 pm

Guy, that is less than 20 miles from my wife's brothers' homes. I could get it from there to central Ohio.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:28 am

Shopp'n Cubs

I say what the heck, go for it! Nice drive and good scenery and who cares if gas is $1.90. You can't take it with ya nohow. Looks like a good buy too.

I think that Cub might be calling your name. I may be wrong but I think I faintly keep hearing over and over, "Shopp'n Cubs, come get me, take me home, take me home, take me home":lol: :lol: :lol:

Does that help any?

It's sounding as if Mr. Bigdog is offering some his assistance and/or contacts too. Bigdog, can you hear it too?

John
Last edited by John Niekamp on Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:33 am

"Guy, that is less than 20 miles from my wife's brothers' homes. I could get it from there to central Ohio.

I knew Bigdog would have all the bases covered. Guy, you better jump on it or Bigdog's BIL may retrieve it for him :shock: :!: :lol:

Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:13 am

Bud - you don't know how true that might be. He is looking for another.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:50 am

BD, don't forget to stop over in Louisville for lunch!

Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:05 am

Not to rain on anyones prade but I am just about finished redoing a bunch on My Missey. Replaced one final drive, both brakes to include one drum, a bunch of seals and bearings, all four tires and about two dozen or so odds and ends. Not counting labor and tools and other expendable supplies I know what this cost me. After all this she still needs a new coat of paint, new decals and I am sure something else will show up.
Looking at this tractor and seeing the asking price, to include a set of cultivators, this has to be a real buy. Lets see, I will be returning South down I-65 with a half empty trailer right after Thanksgiving, Hum.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:15 am

Ken (48 Cub) wrote:BD, don't forget to stop over in Louisville for lunch!

Ken, I'll give you a holler the next time we're down that way.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:46 am

:( Would you guys send some of that $1.90 gas a gallon out to California for me! Regular is $2.29 and diesel is $2.35. Figure that one out. I've been thinking of financing each tank of fuel for my truck.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:49 am

Brent Duxbury wrote::( Would you guys send some of that $1.90 gas a gallon out to California for me! Regular is $2.29 and diesel is $2.35. Figure that one out.
regular $1.78 last time I filled up here.

Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:51 am

John,

If you could send it out in quart jars we could make a lot of money!