This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Great Advertisers

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Buggyscott
10+ Years
10+ Years

Great Advertisers

Postby Buggyscott » Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:59 pm

Just got back from Ohio with a Model 54 Leveling and Grader Blade I bought off E-bay. Was stumped as to how it went on and was not sure I had all the parts. Went to the TM Tractor site and the Gallery and Picture Archive had all I need. Found out it was all there except the pivot axel and a few bolts. (yes, I did order a pivot axel from TM's). Also I found out how to mount it but in mid mount and front position.

Also got what was said to be a full set of cultivators. Found them to be lacking a couple of pieces also (nothing major it seems) so as soon as the blade is up and running I'll be going back to TM's for the cultivator parts. With advertisers like these and the help they offer it sure does pay to support them. :D
Got a Cub and a good team of horses, nothing else I need or want except maybe another Cub and some more equipment!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Dennis » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:24 pm

I'll second that motion :!:

Thanks for the great feedback Buggyscott :!:
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

Return to “Farmall Cub”