This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I need identification

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Todd
10+ Years
10+ Years

I need identification

Postby Todd » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:30 pm

I am making a few decals, when i am done ill post the file and you guys can have them printed. The dealer decal, and the Yellow and White cub Battery box decal. I might make some other. Some of the repos are not very good. I took this pic last year. I cant identify the decal, its on the hood of a cub below the gas cap. Does anyone know what the application was? and if they used this did they also us the "Be Careful" decal? Image
i have a few tractor pics on my site i should have started taking them before i took it apart

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:36 pm

Todd,

That's the decal that comes with the free gas caps 8)

Todd
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Todd » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:55 pm

thats a joke right?
i have a few tractor pics on my site i should have started taking them before i took it apart

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:03 pm

The decal that came with the new safety gas caps. I think they still do. Instructions with the cap say to put it on the tank, somewhere relative to the cap.

I would say that to be "correct" any Cub with the safety can should have the decal.

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:06 pm

What the decal of the free gas cap :?:

The decal is no joke as you were able to get a picture of one. The free gas caps are not a joke either. Go to Rudi's site here: http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Free%20Gas%20Cap.jpg

Print it, fill it out and send it. In a varying amout of time you will recieve a gas cap and a purdy decal 8)

Todd
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Todd » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:26 pm

Thats funny I never knew that!

Return to “Farmall Cub”