Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:46 am

Thanks Country! It's nice to know someone appreciates my talents!

Merry Christmas !

Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:43 am

You're MORE THAN WELCOME FRIEND :wink: !!! Enjoy your "house full" of family today...AND, STAY WARM & TOASTY :D !!

Christmas cub road trip

Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:09 pm

What a Christmas present! Country back on the board. lonniebug57

Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:36 pm

Hey Lonnie...THANKS for the nice words son :wink: ! Merry Christmas to you & yours :D !

Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:54 pm

Merry Christmas, Country Elliott :!:

Been enjoying any warm apple cider with MM :?:

Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:23 pm

hey Merlin, what's that later model grill worth? Sure would look good on my '63. then you could get a repro for yours.

Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:42 am

Hey Cub-Bud...Hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas :D ! THANKS SO MUCH for your photo Christmas card! YES...with this COLD snap we're havin' the Maker's Mark has been added to many glasses of apple cider, over crushed ice :wink: ! CHEERS...For The NEW YEAR Bud :D !

Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:52 am

Thanks, Country.....I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well.

The little girl in the picture, Kelsie, loves Farmall cubs. She is responsible for naming a couple of cubs in our cub circle......my dad's '48, Bingo, and John's '49, Missy. She loves tractor shows and can recall many names of people on this board, including yours :!: :shock: :wink:

HAPPY NEW YEAR :!: :!:

Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:53 am

danovercash wrote:hey Merlin, what's that later model grill worth? Sure would look good on my '63. then you could get a repro for yours.

danovercash, I'll take $600.00 for the grille and throw the rest or the tractor in free.

Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:19 am

Merry Christmas Merlin, and Happy New Year :!: :!: :!:

Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:24 am

Same from here Cub-Bud, and I hope everyone has a very good coming year. Our Prayers are still with our sick board brothers and sisters.

Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:16 am

:lol: Very good Country, Big Dog will have to save that one . It's priceless"" Jack"

Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:28 am

Bigdog wrote:Thanks Country! It's nice to know someone appreciates my talents!

Merry Christmas !
Some of your talents are appreciated, others kind of worry us.