Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:35 am

Jim,

Thanks. I didn't go to Alfred but to Paul Smith's College, a small private college about 20 miles north of Lake Placid N.Y. They must have used the same architect, building is very similar.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:10 am

Wow 20 miles north of lake placid is getting close to canada

Bill

Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:39 pm

I think every small private college (at least in the northeast) must borrow architectural plans from each other.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:50 am

10" on ground , say we could get up to 20" to 24" total
SEAT TIME :lol: -------LOVE WINTER IN SOUTHERN INDIANA..??? :( :(

Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:58 am

We got a call from my wife's brother in North Vernon IN this morning. Snowing and already had 12 to 14" on the ground. Our temperature has dropped below freezing sinc this morning so I guess the rain we have been getting will turn to snow before the day is over.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:36 pm

Hey, its snowing here too. We have three inches on the ground and the weather man says we should get more by tonight. Not a lot for up north, but in southeast Oklahoma its odd. Looks like it will move out of here and head to the northeast, so watch out.
Bill

Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:53 pm

Missed us today, but possibility of one tonight. High predicted of 17 ad windy for the next 2 days. I don't care how much snow we get, I AIN'T plowing it in that kind of temp.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:20 pm

John, looking at the radar I'd have thought you'd have some snow on the ground, we're right on the edge here in Sullivan. Looked like you were getting hammered with snow. It figures....our Cubs are all dressed up with nowhere to snow. I'm still hoping for 2 feet or more.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:24 pm

Really bad conditions just north of us between here and Memphis.

The prediction is for 1"-3" of frozen precip (freezing rain, sleet, snow) for us btween now and daybreak.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:31 pm

splicer wrote:John, looking at the radar I'd have thought you'd have some snow on the ground, we're right on the edge here in Sullivan. Looked like you were getting hammered with snow. It figures....our Cubs are all dressed up with nowhere to snow. I'm still hoping for 2 feet or more.
Belleview (about 15 miles) was as close as it got, but they had 4 inches of snow in Ironton.

Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:17 am

Snow update----19" on the ground in BLOOMINGTON. ANY BODY GOT A LOADER :?: :o