1953 cub

Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:13 pm

Hi everyone-I just pulled a 53 cub out of the booth that belongs to a friend of mine. He is restoring it as a Christmas present to his grandmother who helped pick it out new. I've been fighting with my computer for a half hour now trying to get a couple of pics up, but I am losing :? Hope everyone is well, and have a merry Christmas! Our baby is due Jan 10, but the doc says we'll have him this month, so my tractor days are numbered for a little while!

Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:08 am

Brannon: I was thinking of you yesterday and realized that I had not heard from you in months. I am glad that things are going well with you and your family. Let us know when the baby arrives. Kevin said your friend came by the store looking for a light switch for the cub. I checked to see if the one on our parts H might be the same but the parts number is different from that of the cub. Let me know if he is still looking for one and I will go through my cub parts boxes. I might have one there. Janie and I wish a Merry Christmas for you and your family. Dan

Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:09 am

Dan, it;s been a while since I worked on an H, but if i remember correctly the light switches will interchange if the charging system is the same type, ie cutout/regulator.

Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:56 am

John: Thanks for the information. Brannon: I will drive out to where the H is parked and remove it if it looks to be in usable condition. I assume that he wants it immediately if he is trying to finish the cub by Christmas. Dan

Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:29 am

Congrats on the baby. That is a great Granny for some one to want to do that for her.

Bill

Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:21 pm

Our baby is due Jan 10, but the doc says we'll have him this month,

December babies are better in the IRS tax dept :lol:

congrats, and hope all goes well, whenever he/she is born :!: