plumbers nightmare

Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:58 pm

A plumbers nightmare?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 66088&rd=1

Bill

Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:14 pm

It is off of a numbered Lo-Boy.

Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:24 pm

Ok, I guess the street L keeps the exhaust out of your face..

Bill
Last edited by beaconlight on Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:41 pm

Has anyone ever heard of this Rippee's tractors parts in Farmington Mo.?
I wounder what else he has for sale and if he is any good.
Bill

Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:50 pm

I have not dealt with them but I belive Mike Tiemann has. It is not far from John Puckett either, perhaps he knows what the story is.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:19 pm

Big dog. Thanks for he hint that cub front wheel weights are the same as cub cadet rears. I bought a set on E bay for $75.00 they will be put to good use as I cut the side of the dam. 1200 feet in length.

Bill

Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:51 pm

tractor Bill wrote:Has anyone ever heard of this Rippee's tractors parts in Farmington Mo.?
I wounder what else he has for sale and if he is any good.
Bill
Rippe is a father son salvage at Farmington, Mo., about 30 miles from me. They primarily do Ford tractors, but lately have been doing quite a bit on cubs. The youngest son Rod is doing the EBAY stuff. I've dealt with them a couple times and know several other people who have. Their desriptions of what they sell are pretty accurate.

Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:03 pm

I bought my '45 B Farmall from Rod and Rip. Good folks to deal with. John is holding a cub battery box for me that came from them and I think mltiema bought a fan shroud from them. All of these transactions took place on ebay. :wink:

Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:56 pm

I have bought two items from Rippee. They do exactly what they say and are nice folks too. Wish I had known about them when I was at Cubarama so I could have stopped by to see his place.

Mike