Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:51 am

Anything around $8 is a pretty good price. Grainger is about $11 or more depending on voltage etc. By the way, they have 1133 bulbs for $2.89.

Of course, if you need a 12 volt, Northern Hydraulic has an entire lamp unit on sale for $7. It probably has a PAR36 bulb in it.

Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:02 pm

The first thing on my to-do list for next week is to find replacements for the headlights on my 1955 Cub. It has the sealed beam, single center screw type. I hadn't looked into this yet, other than to find out that the wiring is good :) and the bulbs are bad :( . Am I going to find out these are the $90 type? If so, I may be doing all my snow plowing in the daylight for a while! Is there any other alternative for replacement lights? Merry Christmas one and all, and thanks for all the help and info this great forum provides.
Vern

Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:18 pm

Vern. On a previous string, I mentioned that I used Par36 #4511 sealed beams on my '55. They fit perfectly. However, they are two lug hookups. So I just added a wire to the second screw and attached it to ground. Works fine. The brand I purchased was "Phillips" but they are a standard type made by many...........

Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:37 pm

You can try this site for info: http://www.brite-lite.com/Products/Sealbm2.html

Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:54 pm

Ron, thanks for the help. The price I found on the link is something my wallet can handle! :) There are a couple of electric supply outfits near me that I will check with on Monday now that I know what to ask for. Merry Christmas, Ron! :D